Self Introduction: Davide Cavalca

Hello!

I've been involved in the Fedora and CentOS communities for a few years
now as part of the Operating Systems team at Facebook, and most
recently helped drive the btrfs by default change proposal for Fedora
33.

Myself, Filipe and Michel are kicking off an effort within Facebook to
try and get more of our OSS software packaged in Fedora. There's a lot
of software on github.com/{facebook,facebookincubator} that's likely of
general interest, but it can be difficult to use due to the web of
hard-to-build dependencies that is often required. We're hoping that by
maintaining it in Fedora we'll be able to make it more accessible, both
for users and for potential contributors.

Our initial target is "below" (
https://github.com/facebookincubator/resctl#below), and we've already
started working on a number of its dependencies (with a handful already
available in Rawhide as of this week). Our plan is to initially co-
maintain these packages between the three of us, and eventually expand
as we build more internal awareness around Fedora and gather interest.

Cheers
Davide