What package provide qmake?

Hello there, I want to get involve with KDE development. I have follow the step from https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved/development but unable to proceed to next step to build dolphin

$ kdesrc-build dolphin
Cloning sysadmin-repo-metadata

Unable to find qmake. This program is absolutely essential for building
the modules: knotifications plasma-wayland-protocols kcoreaddons extra-cmake-modules kdesignerplugin kinit kparts kdnssd plasma-framework kitemviews kservice kauth kdoctools ktextwidgets kpackage kbookmarks kio polkit-qt-1 kirigami kross kiconthemes kconfigwidgets kcodecs kglobalaccel ktexteditor kunitconversion kguiaddons kdeclarative kconfig kfilemetadata kactivities kded karchive solid kwindowsystem knewstuff dolphin kjobwidgets oxygen-icons5 kidletime kpty kcompletion kwidgetsaddons kxmlgui kcrash attica kemoticons threadweaver kwayland.

Please ensure the development packages for
Qt are installed by using your distribution's package manager.

 * Aborting now to save a lot of wasted time.
 * export KDESRC_BUILD_IGNORE_MISSING_PROGRAMS=1 and re-run (perhaps with --no-src)
 * to continue anyways. If this check was in error please report a bug against
 * kdesrc-build at https://bugs.kde.org/

what package provide qmake?
$ dnf provides qmake
Fedora 34 openh264 (From Cisco) - x86_64 1.0 kB/s | 2.5 kB 00:02 Fedora - Modular Rawhide - Developmental packages for the next Fedora release 345 kB/s | 3.1 MB 00:09 Fedora - Rawhide - Developmental packages for the next Fedora release 565 kB/s | 74 MB 02:13 Error: No Matches found

I am using Fedora rawhide
$ cat /etc/fedora-release Fedora release 34 (Rawhide)

The reason I use rawhide is because it can provide me latest qt. I am rookie with this development stuff.