Re: Release criteria proposal: networking requirements

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 10:51 PM Michel Alexandre Salim
<michel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Also, should we add WireGuard to this list for future-proofing?

I had thought about explicitly suggesting
wireguard, but then thought that we should
focus on what is currently being used, and
while *I* use wireguard, it is still not really
a common use case.

We do, of course, need to remember to
regularly review all the criteria to make
sure that they still make sense in the current
environment and be willing to delete some
things from the list when only a few still
have such equipment or use the functionality.

I would almost suggest any addition
should come with a criteria deletion,
to bound the work for the QA team,
who are, after all, a limited resource.