Re: Proposed Modular Policy for Fedora ELN

On 20. 08. 20 20:17, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
Yet despite all this, we got a proposal to allow default modular streams in ELN.
The messaging about this proposal suggests that later, default modular streams
might be proposed for Fedora as well.

It was written that way*at your request*. You specifically asked for
a proposal for "Fedora" that we could initially apply only to "Fedora
ELN". It seems disingenuous to now use that as an argument against it.

I would appreciate if you could stop saying what I have done or requested when in fact this was not the case. If it was, please provide quotes.

Never have I requested a proposal for "Fedora" that we could initially apply only to "Fedora ELN".

I requested that if you want default modular streams in ELN, that you propose it via regular channels and discuss this with the wider community. You have volunteered to do a Fedora change proposal. You did (except the proposal said nothing about default modular streams in ELN). The conversation was logged and is already posted elsewhere in this thread.

I am genuinely insulted by your false claim. It is hard enough to argue about the technical side of things, but impossible when you paint me as the unreasonable troll that just changes the narrative every time you make a step forward. I understand that your position is complicated and I block you. But please use fair discussion over calumny.

--
Miro Hrončok