Re: pagure pull-request email workflow

On 22/07/2020 13:19, Mark Wielaard wrote:

As you say, the web api is even more resourceful and we can integrate
some of those requests into the library: https://pagure.io/api/

The only thing that is not very nice are those pagure_tokens. I was
hoping you could get a temporary one through simple fedora kerberos
authentication. But the only way to create one seems to be through a
webbrowser: https://src.fedoraproject.org/settings#nav-api-tab
You can create one that is valid for 2 years, which is helpful, but
doesn't feel very secure. How do people manage those tokens?

And I really would like to see a mail backend (maybe simply accepting
gpg signed emails) so you don't have to be online just to deal with
these kind of pull requests.

Given it's all getting replaced by gitlab anyway it's probably
not worth spending a lot of time on it...

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom@xxxxxxxxxx)
http://compton.nu/