Orphaning my nodejs packages

Hi all,

As you know many nodejs packages have been removed recently but that has created dependency issues. I maintain a few nodejs packages in Fedora but those I added a few years back to learn nodejs packaging.
As more and more packages per release are getting retired it has become difficult for me to keep maintaining my low package maintenance packages. Hence instead of getting more and more bugzilla notifications for FTI or FTBFS bugs and trying to figure out which dependency is present and which not, I prefer to orphan them. I have orphaned them all so in case you need it for your package please take the ownership.

Below is a list of packages(and their dependencies) which are owned by me
nodejs-ascii-tree
nodejs-buffer-shims
nodejs-caller-path
nodejs-caller-callsite
nodejs-callsites
nodejs-clear-required
nodejs-deep-extend
nodejs-error-ex
nodejs-freetree
nodejs-fs-ext
nodejs-ip
nodejs-is-arrayish
nodejs-from
nodejs-read-all-stream
nodejs-require-uncached
nodejs-statuses
nodejs-stream-combiner
nodejs-stream-spigot
nodejs-text-table

With the orphaning of nodejs-readdir-scoped-modules, I am orphaning
nodejs-debuglog

Other packages that I own but may share dependencies with other package maintainers are
nodejs-core-util-is
nodejs-duplexer
nodejs-duplexify
nodejs-end-of-stream