Re: Packagers with no corresponding valid bugzilla accounts

On Tue, Jul 07, 2020 at 08:17:00AM +0000, Mattia Verga wrote:
> Il 06/07/20 22:04, Pierre-Yves Chibon ha scritto:
> >
> > Good Morning Everyone,
> >
> > The list is slowly going down, we have now 38 accounts that are still
> > problematic, they have all received several personal emails over the last few
> > weeks and none but one reacted.
> > I will likely start to ping FESCo about them starting next week.
>
>  From a quick look to that list, there are some users that have no
> package assigned... I wonder if the unresponsive maintainer process
> implies the user to be removed from the packager group when their
> packages get orphaned and the user has no more any package associated to
> their account.

The source of info is: https://src.fedoraproject.org/extras/pagure_bz.json
which includes people that are packagers as well as people who are watching the
packages (ie who asked to be included in the CC list on bugzilla).

> Here it is the list of packagers without any associated packages:
> alen

Watching firefox:
http://src.fedoraproject.org/api/0/rpms/firefox/watchers

> gnikandrov