Re: The future of legacy BIOS support in Fedora.

On Sunday, July 5, 2020 3:07:44 AM MST Lennart Poettering wrote:
> On Sa, 04.07.20 18:11, John M. Harris Jr (johnmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>

> > That systemd throws some crap out doesn't make it a standard. There's no
> > reason for GRUB to adopt this, or for anyone else to use this.
>

> "bloat", "crap", …
>
> I am sorry, but you are apparently just a troll and this is the point
> where I will now ignore you.
>
> Just stop being so awful and dismissive, this is not constructive.

Lennart,

This behavior, which is identical to what has drawn attention to your handling
of GitHub issues recently, simply dismissing them as trolls or conspiracy
theorists, is why I'm saying that. systemd is not a standards body. It's an
init system.

--
John M. Harris, Jr.