Re: Fedora 33 System-Wide Change proposal: swap on zram

On Sat, Jun 27, 2020 at 10:09:08PM +0200, Markus Larsson wrote:
> I was thinking more in the lines of a Remix.
> Mainly to avoid spending time trying to get it blessed in the right
> forums.

Sure, you could do that too. The process is to submit it as a Change to
FESCo just like this one, and since as I noted Fedora being able to provide
a variety of solutions catering to different users and use-cases is
literally in our mission, I don't think it should be particularly
controversial. People can disagree with what you're choosing for your spin,
but they don't have to use it. Just like you don't have to use nano. :)

> If you think there room for a grumpy old neckbeard spin I'm sure I can
> find some time to contribute.

I mean... you might want to workshop that name a little bit. :)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>