Re: Fedora Packager Dashboard available for testing

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 9:05 AM Josef Skladanka <jskladan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bob,
from what I've heard from Frantisek and Lukas, the teeny VPS is under
constant load since yesterday, since we have _a lot_ of tasks in the
celery queues. It might well be that it will take some time to get to
sync your data. IIRC the ouroboros is shown at the beginning when we
wait for information about your groups and packages to be downloaded
from Pagure, which was one of the really slow bits during our testing.
Once that is loaded, the other information is being loaded and shown
progressively.

Frantisek/Lukas please correct me if I'm wrong about this.

J.

There are two spinners. The first one is on a splash screen (spinning thingy on a field of gray) which indicates fetching of packages and groups.
The second one is small grey on the stats line, next to the fas username. Dashboard is usable at that moment, it just indicates that bugs and PRs are still fetched in background and progressively added. The first complete sync can take a long time to finish. But spinning for an extended period of time (e.g. overnight) could mean something got stuck.

L.