Re: Orphaned 215 packages

On 20. 06. 20 3:11, Stuart D Gathman wrote:
On Thu, 18 Jun 2020, Stephen Gallagher wrote:

Stewardship SIG guy speaking :)

If you have a limited set of packages that you want to keep working,
e.g. to keep a minimal environment available to build other NodeJS rpm
packages in fedora, then that's exactly what the Stewardship SIG was
originally intended to to, albeit for a limited time only. We also
have some tooling to check leaf package status and analyze dependency
trees, which would also help here.

I have some packages depending on indirectly on nodejs things being
retired.  How do I find out which ones I need to save?

Try https://churchyard.fedorapeople.org/orphans.txt

Search for your FAS username to get the list and also the dependency chain.

(The data might be a bit outdated, see modification time of the file.)

--
Miro Hrončok