Orphaning a bunch of my packages (part 1 of X)

Hi,

src.fedoraproject.org tells me I'm involved in exactly 100 packages at the moment. Therefore I decided to orphan at least a bunch of them or drop membership as co-maintainer, because I'm running out of time to actively maintain all of them. Most of those packages didn't get updates in the recent times or have stalled upstreams.

Thanks for the great experience and the fun in the last years. Please feel free to pick those packages if you still think there of any usefulness in Fedora.

Regards,
Raphael

 rpms/amqp
 rpms/cmatrix