Re: Presentation

Hello Yann!

ср, 27 мая 2020 г. в 15:05, <ycollette.nospam@xxxxxxx>:

> Hello,
>
> I just registered the Fedora devel list.
> My name is Yann Collette.
> I use Fedora distribution since ... (I started with a Linux 1.2.7 :) and stay attached to Redhat / Fedora for a loooong time).
> I use Fedora for music production and I manage a Fedora COPR repo to provide tools related to music:
>
> https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/ycollet/linuxmao/
>
> All the spec files are on github:
>
> https://github.com/ycollet/fedora-spec

Wow! That's a substantial amount of work! Well done!

> If you're are looking for people to help packaging and maintaining packages, I can help.

As a person who is interested in a similarly obscure use cases I'd
like to propose you a different way. Instead of waiting for someone
who pops up and asks you for help with packaging you'd better to step
in and start adding packages to Fedora and helping with existing ones.
>From my experience people are more likely to act when something big is
going already. And the amount of packages you're dealing with is
already huge!

We can guide you with all technical details related to adding rpms to
Fedora repos.
--
With best regards, Peter Lemenkov.