Re: new packages review tickets

Il 26/05/20 14:33, Ben Cotton ha scritto:

> I like it. I'm happy to help and take the ongoing "enforcement" work
> as part of the Program Manager's role if you don't want to stay on top
> of this forever (although I'd probably do it once per release cycle,
> which is still a big improvement on "once per every 5 years")

I'm currently writing some code for running this automatically in
review_stats [1].

I haven't pushed anything yet in the git repo, but I hope to have
something ready in a week or so. I'm thinking to run a script once a day
and starting with something "soft":
- for every review ticket which hasn't been updated for a year and
WITHOUT fedora-review flag set, set the NEEDINFO flag asking the
submitter if they're still interested in running the review process.
- for every review ticket which hasn't been updated for a year and WITH
fedora-review flag set to '?' (review in progress), set the NEEDINFO
flag asking the reviewer to try to move the review up.
- for every review ticket with NEEDINFO set more than one month ago
against the submitter, close the ticket as DEADREVIEW
- for every review ticket with NEEDINFO set more than one month ago
against the reviewer, reset fedora-flag status and the assignee

Then (or meanwhile), I think we should look manually into tickets with
fedora-review flag set to '+' and not updated for more than one month to
figure out cases where the package was imported and the ticket was never
closed, or where the package was approved but never imported (and we
should look to retire the git repo, if it had been set up).

I'll post here a notice when I have the code ready in the git repo.

Thanks
Mattia

[1] https://pagure.io/Fedora-Infra/review_stats