Re: Does the installer detects when a distro have already created BLS?

First I'd like to thanks people that made me realize I was confusing the GPT's partition type GUID and GPT's Unique partition GUID. And to also mention the filesystem UID.

Because Fedora choose not to apply the BLS partition type GUID or BLS MBR type id, I believe we generate the following consequences:

When installing a Fedora version beside an other Fedora version, we create a new /boot, and so I believe we cannot boot the old version anymore... I might be wrong on this one.

When a BLS compliant distribution is installed, and we install Fedora, we create a new /boot, and so we cannot boot anymore the old compliant BLS distribution.

When Fedora is installed, and a BLS compliant distribution is then installed, it choose to mount our ESP (Efi System Partition) as /boot because our ESP is big enough, but by doing so, it loose Fedora boot entries, and so the new OS boot, but Fedora is not shown anymore and cannot be booted.

Also, because we choose to use an EXT4 filesystem by default for /boot, it means that a BLS compliant implementation, might be unable to read either our boot entries, or the kernel file and initrd files.