Re: Orphaned packages looking for new maintainers

Hi Dan,

Dan Čermák wrote on Thu, May 14, 2020 at 11:58:27PM +0200:
> Thanks for the offer to sponsor Dominique Kevin!

Yes! Thanks Kevin, I was able to take waypipe just now.

> Dominique, would you be interested in joining the sway SIG as waypipe
> fits quite well into our maintained packages
> (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Sway#Packages)?

I don't actually use sway (although I do have a few patches in
it... :D), but sure it does fit well.

I'd be very interested in trying to sort out what we can do with
redshift as well, upstream has not been very cooperative but it looks
like just ENOTIME to me and it might be possible to engage a discussion
somehow. I'll start a thread on the sway SIG list; I've just subscribed
and will send a mail about that after work.

--
Dominique