Re: [RFC] making release notes a community effort

Hi

I'd love to see a docs RPM, even as part of Extras.

no promises but I intend to work on this along with packaging other LDP docs

For the moment, the release notes audience is people just like ourselves
-- developers and system administrators who need to know nitty-gritty
details about what is new in the release/test.

- Karsten

It might actually help better if you have a more end user targetted release notes equivalent similar to what Gnome does for example. There was a introduction to FC3 in Red Hat magazine that was close enough to what I am talking about here

regards
Rahul