RE: [External] Re: Fedora+Lenovo

Hi Tomasz,

I'd have to check what device is on the T480s (I don't have one myself).
We have support from Synaptics for their 'Prometheus' device - if you do
lsusb and confirm if its 06cb:00bd that will let you know.

I don't know if we'll be able to get support for other devices - for older
platforms it's a bit of a battle so I've tended to focus on future devices
first - our 2020 platforms will work and we have a requirement on vendors
to support LVFS now which should help a lot (admittedly some go faster
than others)

As a note - if you do have the 00bd device: firmware is on LVFS but it's in
testing state (should be released really soon....). If you do enable lvfs-testing
and do an update to get it installed then fingerprints should work with F32
(they did for my X1C7 and P1G2)