What CPU extensions can we assume are available by arch?

I'm working on packaging a project that makes use of AVX/AVX2/NEON to process and improve the quality of low bitrate human speech:

https://github.com/mozilla/LPCNet

I'm having trouble determining what the base CPU targets for Fedora can accommodate.

For example, ss it safe to assume AVX2 on x86_64?

At this time upstream only supports AVX/AVX2/NEON, but if they did add support for SVE on aarch64, can I use it?

What about VSX on ppc64le?

It doesn't look like I have any options on s390x since the base is "-march=zEC12+" which from what I can tell doesn't support the extended intrinsics required.

I found this but all the information seems to be wildly out of date and even if it wasn't it doesn't tell me what I need to know:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures

This is very much an area I'm not familiar with.

Thanks,
Richard