Coq build issues in F32

I've been talking to Richard Jones about this privately, and he
suggested that a message to fedora-devel could be helpful.

I've been talking for weeks about updating the entire coq stack,
badgering people into swapping reviews with me, etc.  Today I finally
had all the bits in place to do the updates.  I built the whole stack
for Rawhide with no issues.

The same builds need to happen for F32, where parts of the stack
currently have broken deps.  But I can't get coq to build
successfully, even though it did in Rawhide.  It went like this:

Attempt 1: the x86_64 build segfaulted while running "bin/coqc -coqlib . -q
-native-compiler yes   theories/FSets/FMapFullAVL.v", where coqc is a
binary built from the coq sources.  Coq is a theorem prover.  The coqc
run is essentially checking that a series of proof steps indeed prove
a theorem.  The "-native-compiler yes" part means that the OCaml
compiler will be invoked to generate native code for parts of this
process.

I was puzzled by the segfault.  I decided to see if the segfault is
deterministic, so I launched...

Attempt 2: the x86_64 build succeeded.  The s390x build failed with an
illegal instruction error while running *the same command*.

Attempt 3: The s390x build again failed with an illegal instruction
error while running the same command, and aarch64 segfaulted while
running the same command.  All other arches succeeded.  I saved the
URL for this one:

https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=42768075

Either I got lucky when I launched the Rawhide build, or something is
fundamentally different between F32 and Rawhide.  Clearly something
nondeterministic is at work.  I have been unable to reproduce this
failure in mock so far, but will keep trying.

If anybody has any ideas, I am all ears.  Thank you,
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/