Re: Emerging editions, Fedora 32 Beta, and bureaucracy

On 17. 03. 20 19:01, Adam Williamson wrote:
Some specific ideas: FESCo and/or the Council should be taking a
stronger lead here.

What is your idea of FESCo stronger lead here?

I just want to say that for the past year at FESCo, I got a strong impression that we heavily really on what Fedora Projects member do. We rubber stamp decisions, we do hard decisions ourselves, we approve and reject things. We firefight problems. However there always needs to be somebody who is driving an effort. Sure, several FESCo members are driving several distro-wide efforts, however I don't really see myself (for example) to drive Fedora 32 Beta CoreOS.

Thank you for bringing this topic up.

--
Miro Hrončok