Re: OCaml: camlp5 7.11 built in Rawhide

On Sun, Mar 8, 2020 at 7:02 AM Richard W.M. Jones <rjones@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've just built the new camlp5 in Fedora Rawhide (only, not F32):
> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=42313992
>
> This may break the following dependencies (and dependencies of these,
> but I don't have an easy way to calculate that):
>
> coq
> flocq
> gappalib-coq
> why
> why3
>
> I would normally build these for you too, but AIUI we're waiting on
> some fixes to Coq still so the whole "Coq stack" isn't being built at
> the moment anyway.  However if you would like me to take care of it
> then it's no problem, just let me know.

Right.  I'm still trying to work through some package reviews needed
to update the coq stack.  We're on the last review for coq itself.  It
was blocked by a bug in ocaml-dune, but the problem has been fixed in
version 2.4.0, which I have built for Rawhide.

For frama-c, I need several more packages.  One of them, ppxlib, is
currently blocked by a bug in ocaml itself.  See
https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml/issues/9344.  I may ask you to apply
the Debian patch referenced in that issue, so I can make progress.  It
would be really great to get the coq stack updated before final freeze
for F32, so I'm running out of time.

Regards,
--
Jerry James