Re: Ideas for better development processes when maintaining hundreds of packages

>That is looking for a boogeyman under the bed to blame something that
>has a long long history of not happening. Ever since OBS has been out,
>there has been a yearly 'why isn't Fedora moving to OBS' thread

It has always been a bad management decision to not change.
Ever since OBS has been out there has been a regular thread about this
(usually not started by me), because it's the correct thing to do in
a long term perspective for RH and the Linux community/ecosystem.