Re: [minimization] Feedback Pipeline feedback wanted

> It...*could* also work for non-candidate (i.e. nightly) Pungi 4
> composes that have been garbage collected by retrieving the info from
> PDC, but this thread has made me realize that's a path that I've sort
> of shut off with some design choices and I need to think about how to
> open it up again.

So count me as thoroughly nerdsniped - I spent all of today coming up
with a (somewhat icky) fix for this:

https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/fedfind/c/3e7a261be9faf9045ac2a5b3ba648536af86b010?branch=master

so with fedfind git master, the sample script now will also give you
date for old composes that are no longer present on any mirror, but for
which the metadata was uploaded to PDC. Try it with e.g.
Fedora-Rawhide-20171230.n.1 .

I also thought about the 'get image sizes for old releases that are
still on the mirrors' problem a bit and came up with this:

https://pagure.io/quick-fedora-mirror/pull-request/82

which basically enhances the magic file fedfind uses to *find* all the
image files from old releases to include each file's size as well; if
tibbs is OK with that change, I can enhance fedfind to use that info
and include the size in the image dicts it synthesizes for old
releases.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey