Re: moving bugzilla overrides to dist-git

Am 09.12.19 um 18:34 schrieb Pierre-Yves Chibon:

Thinking some more about this and while I think we should aim for this process,
considering the gain we would have from just moving away from
fedora-scm-requests (nicer UX, easier sync to bugzilla of the information, no
need to clone that large git repo). Would we be ok with a phased release where
at first one the main admin (and infra/releng) would be able to the set the
overrides?

 From there we could see if we need this approval system and if we do, who can
trigger changing it.

Does that sound reasonable or would you rather we land the entire change at one?
(knowing that we're close to completion with Phase #1, we just need to tweak it
based on the feedback we're collecting in this thread while phase #2 was not
scoped at all).

I think that's the best way to move on from here:

    Allow infra/releng and the main admin to set the overrides

We'll see if an approval system for the new assignee will be neccessary, but my guess is that a misuse by setting  or removing assignees without their prior approval by other means (mail, IRC, whatever) won't happen often.

 Karsten