Self Introduction: Theo Papadopoulo

	Hello,

My name is Theo Papadopoulo. I use linux based systems since 1996 and
redhat/fedora ones since so long I do not quite remember (2005-2007?).
Fedora is used within the research group (and actually with the research
institute where I am) I belong to as the main computing platform. I'm
participating in some specialized open source project you may not even
know (OpenMEEG, OpenViBE or medInria) and occasionally helped in some
more widespread - to somne extent - ones (blitz, matio, xtensor). I even
have a very minor contribution to gcc years ago....

Given this context, I often maintain a set of rpms for the group I
belong. Very often those are packages that we need internally. But
sometimes, this is just to cope with some orphaned fedora packages I'd
like to give back to the community if possible....

	All the best,

	Theo.