Re: How do you Remove packages from the distro?

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 9:40 AM Daniel Walsh <dwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  How do I go about removing packages from Fedora Distro.  I want to drop
> oci-systemd-hook and oci-register-machine?  I would love to remove them
> from f31 but it might be too late.

I think we need more information on what you mean by "drop", because
there are a lot of ways to interpret that.

Do you mean:

1) I don't want to maintain these packages anymore, but someone else might.
2) These packages are no longer useful and there's no reason to keep
updating them from here onwards.
3) These packages are being replaced by other software or are actively
harmful and should not remain on an end-user's system.