Re: Modularity and the system-upgrade path

Stephen Gallagher wrote:
> I think that's a little harsh (but probably fair given my tone above).
> Can we agree that we're both on the same side: we want Fedora to be
> excellent?

I accept your apologies for your harsh tone (and I appreciate your much more
constructive reply this time, thank you!) and I would like to apologize for
my harsh tone as well. (I know I can be quite rude at times, especially when
triggered.)

Yes, I agree that wanting Fedora to be excellent is probably what we all
want. We may disagree about the way to get there, but let us sort this out
constructively.

        Kevin Kofler