Failure creating Fedora ID

I would like to log a serious issue with https://SoftwareCollections.org

It says I need a Fedora ID.

I go sign up for one, I am asked for a password, I input it twice when creating the account.

I get an email that says: "here is your new password" and that I must click on a link to use this second password to change my password.
Jesus why? I created one already, and then you sent me a new one to use.

So I go and try to change my password from the one the Fedora ID project gave me, and I get a fucking error.

some of the characters I am using are lower case alpha letters
some of the characters I am using are upper case alpha letters
some of the characters I am using are numbers
some of the characters I am using are symbols like !

With this, I get a fucking error message that says the following.

---
Your password could not be changed.
Change Password
Passphrases need to be of a certain complexity to prevent attackers from guessing it by having a computer try different combinations of characters in rapid succession. To make such brute force attacks harder we enforce some minimum levels of strength:

A passphrase with symbols, upper and lowercase letters, and digits must be at least 9 characters
A passphrase with upper and lowercase letters and digits must be at least 10 characters
A passphrase with lowercase letters and digits must be at least 12 characters
A passphrase with letters alone must be made of at least 3 different characters and be at least 20 characters long
Remember that these are minimum levels. You are encouraged to make your passphrases longer and more complex than the minimum values.

---
Will Fedora Infrastructure please fix this?

you are sucking time out of my day by blocking the ID that I need to create log another support issue (that is blocking my fucking day).

I had to find a way in here to log this because I can't log a Fedora Infrastructure issue with an ID that I am trying to create on your infrastructure that seems to be broken.  I have never seen this where I am issued a new password, after being asked to create one, then after getting the new password told to go change it.