HEADS-UP: Asciidoctor 2.0.10

Hi all,

I'm planning to push asciidoctor-2.0.10 to rawhide in the
next few days.  This is a major bump from our current 1.5.8,
but upstream has worked hard to fix regressions found since
the initial 2.0.0 release back in March.

The 2.0.0 release notes can be found at:

    https://github.com/asciidoctor/asciidoctor/releases/tag/v2.0.0

The subsequent minor release are covered at:

    https://github.com/asciidoctor/asciidoctor/releases

Most packages shouldn't really notice the change.  But there
are likely some which have relied on things which worked in
1.5.8 that may have been changed.  One notable change is the
removal of docbook 4.5 support (in favor of docbook 5).
This can impact packages which use asciidoctor to generate
intermediate xml that is then fed to xmlto.

(The upstream git project is one such project, though in git
we still default to asciidoc for now.  And patches are
landing upstream to support building with asciidoctor 2.x
and docbook 5.)

These srpm's require asciidoctor or rubygems-asciidoctor:

    awesome
    booth
    hugo
    ipmctl
    js8call
    mod_auth_mellon
    nanomsg
    ndctl
    nng
    oidentd
    qpid-dispatch
    tuned
    usbguard
    weechat
    wiki2beamer
    wsjtx

I've included those package owners via Bcc:.

If anyone needs me to hold off for a bit, please speak up.
We do want to take this action soon though, so we can ensure
any kinks get worked out well before we branch for f32.

There's also an outstanding FTBFS bug for the current 1.5.8
package which this move to 2.0.10 conveniently fixes.

--
Todd