Re: Add a rule to have a compose when Fedora branched

On 17. 09. 19 15:58, jkonecny@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I want to ask for an improvement here. Ideal solution for me would be
to add rule that there have to be compose to do the branching and if
the compose fails then the branching won't happen.

We need to branch before we do the branched compose. Even if we check that rawhide composes prior to branching, there is no guarantee that branched would compose right after it.

Ultimately, what happens if rawhide doesn't compose? You delay branching until it does? How does that help with "beta freeze happens too soon after the branched compose" problem?

--
Miro Hrončok