Re: failing push for un-orphaned package

Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> it's still retired on all the Fedora branches.
> See:
>
> https://pagure.io/releng/issue/8723#comment-594936
>
> The hook thats blocking it is a check against pdc, which rejects commits
> when the package is eol/not currently supported.
>
> So, you need a re-review and unretirement...

Thanks.  I didn't see the pagure comments because I don't get
notifications, and just saw I'd got ownership of the project, and the
notice about orphaning said it needed adopting to prevent it being
retired.

I'm puzzled why it needs re-reviewing when branches are maintained, but
anyhow is it possible just to maintain EPEL branches?  I doubt anyone is
going to run Fedora on the sort of cluster for which it's intended
anyhow.