Re: translucent gnome top bar gone in F31?

On 9/10/19 11:18 PM, John M. Harris Jr. wrote:
Feel free to ignore any such wording that you disagree with. We don't need to
agree in order to discuss such things, and it's alright if we disagree on
wording. Literally every user I talk to has asked me either how to disable the
hot corner, or asked me to do it for them. I obviously did not mean
"everybody" literally, but it's even fine if you take it literally, given the
context.

And I have never had a user that wanted to disable that corner. Of course, when I introduce them to Fedora, I explain that the logo key is much easier and most of them use that.