Re: [EXT] Re: Fedora 31 System-Wide Change proposal (late): No i686 Repositories

On Mon, Sep 09, 2019 at 07:57:20PM -0000, vvs vvs wrote:
> Well, thanks for sharing.
>
> I'm not complaining that nobody wants to fix things for me. I'm complaining because there is no possibility to fix things myself. After removing i686 repository I'm either should start building it myself or switch to another distribution. I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, I just have no other choice. If there is no possibility to keep that repository than it's fine, but I was not convinced that there are other reasons for that decision aside bureaucratic ones and lack of empathy. If putting that repository on some optional host for anyone to be able to fix it themselves would severely harm the project then I was wrong all along and I'm really sorry.

If you don't care about i686 not being "supported" but just want to have access to the repositories so you can use/fix them yourself, then why don't you just keep running Fedora 30 or 29 forever?  The old bits will always be there (moved to archive/ directory) and you can keep using them.