Re: Fedora 31 System-Wide Change proposal (late): No i686 Repositories

Ok, if that's so hard then I'm apologize for not recognizing the pain.

OTOH, if Debian has resources to maintain the support for at least next five years it means one of two things: either they have more resources than Fedora, or something is wrong with your assessment.

I'd help with maintaining 32-bit userland as much as I can. But I'm afraid that's not much. From my point of view the only support I need is that damn thing worked most of the time. And there no more bugs in i686 userland than in x86_64 one. If you really need so much patching than I simply don't understand why it still works on other supported 32-bit arches all over the world, e.g. ARM.

P.S. And what it's all supposed to do with "Linux is NOT about choice"? This looks like just as an excuse to me for some other thing.