Re: Unresponsive Maintainer: Chitlesh Goorah

Hi Geoffrey
I am Alain, FAS: avigne, a micro-electronic engineer, mainly interested in CAD/EDA tools.
I started my journey to become a Fedora packager with this spin in mind (+ introducing another PCB tool: pcb-rnd)
I have been in contact with Chitlesh, and also with Kiara, who both stepped down the FEL effort.

I volunteered to make things moving, but it was already an overwhelming task to package one new package, and at the time, had no idea how to handle a spin. Now, I am a bit more familiar with Fedora stuff, so I might be helpful there... ?
I already proposed to co-maintain some packages, without success (I know now, I should file multiple tickets to claim the packages. Just didn't take the time for this bureaucracy).
Some packages need updates, but some need a retirement, to be replaced with some other projects.

What is your main concern with this spin?
Can we team up to make this moving again?
Who else has an interest in FEL?

Best regards
Alain