Sponsorship request

Hi!

I'm looking for a sponsor to get rss2email back into fedora (it's
orphaned and retired right now, as it's been FTBFS too long)

I've already got the package reviewed (bug 1740389), but forgot the
FE-NEEDSPONSOR dependency, so I'm looking for a sponsor via this list.

Technically this is also a self-introduction, as I've never introduced
myself on this list. I've been part of the fedora security team since
sometime in 2015 and am subscribed to this list since sometime in 2016,
but it was never necessary for me to maintain packages myself, and I
didn't really participate in the discussions.
I'm currently student and teach network security as study assistant.
Next to that I'm working as a system administrator in a research group
running almost exclusively fedora as operating system. :)

Thanks,
Astra
(David Kaufmann)