Re: Non-responsive maintainer

/me sending the email second time as the first attempt bounced back to me

Hi Greg,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. The package is, unfortunately, broken in all supported Fedora releases. The version of the package is the last stable release from 1.x branch, but upstream is now (and has been for quite some time) on 2.x. Upgrading it to 2.x wouldn't be easy by any means, it would require a ton of time (weeks, easily...) that unfortunately I don't have at the moment and most likely won't have in foreseeable future.

So I am going to do what I should have done a long time ago - I am going to retire the package.

I will send a separate email that I am orphaning it (and its dependencies) and if nobody takes it over, I will just retire it in a week or so.

Thanks,
Michal