Re: fedora-gpg-keys not updated yet again

So, a few things to note:

* fedora-repos was updated for rawhide, however, unfortunately, It had
two extra spaces on the first line... "  " which made gpg consider it
invalid. This is likely the cause of any breakage with rawhide (mock,
containers, copr, etc). This has been fixed in the newest fedora-repos
package for f32/rawhide.

* There is no f31 repo because we have not yet had a fedora 31 branched
compose finish. So, mirrormanager is pointing people to rawhide. This is
likely the cause of all problems related to f31.

* Finally, updates are queued for f29/30/31 to add the f32 key. This
shouldn't really be that big a deal unless you are running one of those
and want to update to rawhide, or is there other cases here?

I think the first 2 items are the ones causing problems, and the third
is not so urgent as them. Sure, we can add it to the schedule and do it
in advance, but the other things are the things to really avoid next time.

kevin