Re: Offering do-anything-swap in exchange to white_dune sponsoring

On 30.07.19 00:55, Alexander Ploumistos wrote:
> Hello mufti,
>

> On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 9:56 PM J. Scheurich <mufti11@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> What can you do in a informal review more than sending comments with
>> found potential problems ?
> Helpful comments such as those you've made on Bugzilla are always welcome.
> You may have noticed some people using a template when reviewing
> packages, one that covers all possible aspects of a package. This
> template is produced by the fedora-review tool, but you can always do
> the same work manually, as long as you go over the same areas
> (fedora-review and the template really help the reviewer keep track of
> things).
>
> In December, Michael Schwendt gave you the link to the package review process:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_Review_Process
> This page explains how things should proceed, what each interested
> party needs to do and it contains a few relevant links.

In short:

<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:ReviewGuidelines> .
| * Go through the SHOULD items in Review Guidelines
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:ReviewGuidelines> .
| * The FedoraReview <https://fedorahosted.org/FedoraReview/> tool
(packaged as fedora-review) can help to automate this process.
| * Include the text of your review in a comment in the ticket. For easy
readability, simply use a regular
| comment instead of an attachment.

I didnt't include the text of the review, cause i thought, potential
problems has to be solved first 8-(
Sometine others (who can do a real review), added the text of the
review, some others wrote
something like:

"I have manually reviewed this package, and it is APPROVED. It conforms
to the Fedora Packaging Guidelines, and is under an acceptible license.
It builds cleanly in Rawhide."

Is it ok for a informal review, to send the text of the review, if some
other reviewer also included
the text of the review ?

so long
MUFTI