Re: Rolling out Phase I of rawhide package gating

Good Morning Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that this is now live.
You can see all the updates going through (or not) to rawhide in:
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/releases/F31

Many many thanks to all the people involved, I'm afraid I'll miss some but I'll
take the risk, so here it is (in no particular order):
Many thanks to Clément, Aurélien, Kevin, Nils, Mohan, Michal, Randy, Ryan,
Patrick, smooge, Troy and of course Leigh, Jim and Paul who have made this
possible.

I'm keeping the point from the FAQ about where to report issues, if you run into
any, here as it may now come in handy ;-)

> Small FAQ:
> --------------
[...]
> It does not work!
> Bugs will be bugs. This is the first roll-out of this change, and more will
> come. This rollout lets us gather feedback and iterate on the approach in an
> open source fashion.
> If you did not opt-in and you can’t do your packaging work as you used to,
> please file a infrastructure ticket, since it’s likely a bug:
> https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/new_issue?title=[CI]
> If you did opt-in and something in the gating of your update doesn’t work (for
> example, CI ran but its results aren’t being considered, waiving didn’t work…),
> file an infrastructure ticket:
> https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/new_issue?title=[CI]
> If you opted-in and the tests don’t run the way you expect, file a fedora-ci
> ticket: https://pagure.io/fedora-ci/general/new_issue

Happy packaging!

Pierre