Re: RFC: Multiple parallel side tags

----- Original Message -----

But even for package development and integration you need something that works
at least a bit. If you won't get a compose for a few weeks due to the constant
breakage you won't get much work done on landing your latest library rebase
or integrating a new package.

Not to mention trying to debug the breakage when nothing really works and
more stuff is constantly landing. I thin there needs to be *some* sort
of balance.