What is a PDC branch?

I had two packages pass review a couple of weeks ago.  However, my
requests for repos were closed as invalid because "The PDC branch
already exists".  I reopened the tickets with a request for more
information, but they just got closed again with the same message,
which tells me that humans are not reading these, so there's no point
in opening them again.  Here are the relevant tickets:

https://pagure.io/releng/fedora-scm-requests/issue/10798
https://pagure.io/releng/fedora-scm-requests/issue/10799
https://pagure.io/releng/fedora-scm-requests/issue/10800
https://pagure.io/releng/fedora-scm-requests/issue/10801

Could somebody please (a) tell me what on earth that means, and (b)
fix whatever generates that error message so that it says something
intelligible to us mere mortals?

Thank you,
--
Jerry James