Re: Updating/rebuilding of coin-or packages

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 12:00 PM Antonio Trande <anto.trande@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 15/04/19 19:25, Andrew Lutomirski wrote
> > Would one of you be interested in maintaining coin-or-lemon?  I packaged
> > it because I thought I was going to use it, but I ended up not using it.
>
> Add me, please.
> My FAS: sagitter

I can comaintain too, if you like.  FAS: jjames.

Antonio, I'm so sorry.  I had some unexpected $REALLIFE events happen
last week, and I have not been able to squeeze out any time for Fedora
for the last several days as a direct consequence.  It looks like you
have been building stuff in your copr project, though.  If you still
need me to help out with that, let me know.  At this point, I'm not
sure where you are in the process, so I'm afraid I'll do more harm
than good by trying to step in.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/