Re: Allowing Epoch to be reset between releases

VO> In this case, if DNF said something like "you have installed
VO> foo-1:1.0, but there is available foo-0:2.0" it would give me
VO> hint. From the start it would be annoying, but once we would reach
VO> the point 4, I would, at least, know that I should do distrosync or
VO> something.

Under the proposal I put forward:

1. No releases except for rawhide would ever be affected by this,
   assuming that users upgrade using supported methods.

2. Rawhide users would need to do this exactly once per cycle, on an
   announced date.

So you would know that you should do distrosync because that would be
announced.

 - J<