Re: doxygen crash on aarch64

Hi,

> For one of my packages, doxygen is crashing on aarch64 (and not on any
> other arch). Any ideas/tips on how to fix this?

Is the package name secret? More details are always good here. There's
generally no issues with doxygen in general on aarch64.

> Patching output file 570/631
> BUILDSTDERR: Patching output file 57malloc_consolidate(): invalid chunk size
> BUILDSTDERR: /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.YZzKpD: line 38:  6804 Aborted                 (core dumped) doxygen Doxyfile
> RPM build errors:
> BUILDSTDERR: error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.YZzKpD (%build)
>
> Complete build log for scratch build:
> https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/3971/32903971/build.log

Please always provide the root task not just a link to the logs,
there's lots of things that someone might want to check and from here
there's no link to get back to tasks so you're not making it easy for
people to assist.

> A related somewhat random query: since the -doc subpackage is noarch, is
> it OK to use %ifarch in the spec to only generate the docs on one arch
> and thus save resources on others?

Generally not, but that's one for someone that knows more about the
packaging guidelines.