Re: Orphaned packages that will be retired (and everything will most likely burn)

Dne 15. 02. 19 v 14:22 Emmanuel Seyman napsal(a):
> * Hans de Goede [15/02/2019 12:09] :
>> And automatic scripts really just should hand it over to the first co-maintainer
>> in the list.

As long as we have no idea if the other maintainers are active, I am
strongly against the automation. I've been there. Followed nor
responsive policy just to find out later that instead of orphaning the
package, next inactive maintainer became owner. Very frustrating ....

Vít