Re: Orphaned packages that will be retired (and everything will most likely burn)

On 12/02/2019 09:21, Emmanuel Seyman wrote:
* Tom Hughes [12/02/2019 09:15] :

So basically the module squad have managed to ensure that everything
that relies on ant to build is going to have to modularise or else be
forced out of the distribution then...

Once more with feeling: if you want ant as a package, all that is needed
to make that happen is for you to step up and maintain it.

Right, except I know nothing about Java so it's really not something
that I would be up to doing.

As I say I'm only affected because I have a library that has Java
bindings, and I didn't even package those myself - my original version
left them out and somebody else contributed them later.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom@xxxxxxxxxx)
http://compton.nu/