Re: Orphaned packages that will be retired (and everything will most likely burn)

So basically the module squad have managed to ensure that everything
that relies on ant to build is going to have to modularise or else be
forced out of the distribution then...

Fortunately that only includes one thing of mine and that's just some
java bindings that I can drop but forcing libreoffice out of Fedora on
the hill of modularisation will certainly be an achievement of sorts.

Tom

On 12/02/2019 09:03, Igor Gnatenko wrote:
Not in the buildroot. Default modules are available by default only for users and not in the buildroot.

    <decathorpe@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:decathorpe@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
     >> I'm curious: What happens to modules when a package's master branch
     >> gets retired?
     >
     > Nothing. Modules will continue to exist and will continue to be
     > delivered to users.

    But as I understand it the default module stream is available
    in master anyway?

    So that does mean ant is a false positive because it's still
    available as a module and the default stream will be available
    in master?

    Tom

-- Tom Hughes (tom@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tom@xxxxxxxxxx>)
    http://compton.nu/