Unannounced soname bumps: proj and geos

Hi,

The recent bump of proj in Rawhide from 4.9.3 to 5.2.0 also bumped the
soname from libproj.so.12 to  libproj.so.13.
The bump of geos in Rawhide from 3.6.1 to 3.7.1 also bumped the soname
from libgeos-3.6.1.so to libgeos-3.7.1.so.

These bumps should be announced *before* the build has been made.

Fortunately, as I was already investigating the possibility of
updating proj, I have the list of proj-dependent packages already. I
was not looking at geos, but hopefully the list below includes
everyone. I have CC'd maintainers on the list to notify them that they
will need to rebuild their packages (or I can do it myself at some
point if they're busy.)

Maintainers by package:
R-rgdal              qulogic
R-rgeos              qulogic
dans-gdal-scripts    volter
fawkes               rmattes thofmann timn
gazebo               rmattes
gdal                 alexlan devrim jmlich mmahut oliver orion pali
praiskup volter
grass                daveisfera devrim neteler oliver volter
libgeotiff           devrim orion volter
libosmium            tomh
librasterlite2       volter
libspatialite        volter
mapnik               alexlan tomh
mapserver            devrim jujens oliver pali
merkaartor           slankes till
ncl                  orion
nodejs-mapnik        jamielinux tomh
ogdi                 sharkcz
osgearth             smani
osm2pgsql            fab
perl-PDL             alexl caillon caolanm johnp jplesnik lkundrak
mbarnes mmaslano ppisar rhughes rnorwood rstrode ssp
pgRouting            pkubat volter
player               kwizart rmattes timn ttorling
postgis              devrim jmlich maxamillion pkajaba pkubat praiskup
pyproj               jdekloe
python-basemap       jspaleta limb
python-cartopy       qulogic
python-mapnik        tomh
qgis                 bruno daveisfera volter
qlandkartegt         sharkcz
qmapshack            sharkcz
qt-mobility          company heliocastro rdieter than
saga                 volter
shapelib             lucilanga smani
spatialite-gui       volter
spatialite-tools     jdornak jstanek pkubat volter
vfrnav               sailer
xastir               lucilanga

Packages by maintainer:
alexl      perl-PDL
alexlan    gdal mapnik
bruno      qgis
caillon    perl-PDL
caolanm    perl-PDL
company    qt-mobility
daveisfera grass qgis
devrim     gdal grass libgeotiff mapserver postgis
fab        osm2pgsql
heliocastro qt-mobility
jamielinux nodejs-mapnik
jdekloe    pyproj
jdornak    spatialite-tools
jmlich     gdal postgis
johnp      perl-PDL
jplesnik   perl-PDL
jspaleta   python-basemap
jstanek    spatialite-tools
jujens     mapserver
kwizart    player
limb       python-basemap
lkundrak   perl-PDL
lucilanga  shapelib xastir
maxamillion postgis
mbarnes    perl-PDL
mmahut     gdal
mmaslano   perl-PDL
neteler    grass
oliver     gdal grass mapserver
orion      gdal libgeotiff ncl
pali       gdal mapserver
pkajaba    postgis
pkubat     pgRouting postgis spatialite-tools
ppisar     perl-PDL
praiskup   gdal postgis
qulogic    R-rgdal R-rgeos python-cartopy
rdieter    qt-mobility
rhughes    perl-PDL
rmattes    fawkes gazebo player
rnorwood   perl-PDL
rstrode    perl-PDL
sailer     vfrnav
sharkcz    ogdi qlandkartegt qmapshack
slankes    merkaartor
smani      osgearth shapelib
ssp        perl-PDL
than       qt-mobility
thofmann   fawkes
till       merkaartor
timn       fawkes player
tomh       libosmium mapnik nodejs-mapnik python-mapnik
ttorling   player
volter     dans-gdal-scripts gdal grass libgeotiff librasterlite2
libspatialite pgRouting qgis saga spatialite-gui spatialite-tools

--
Elliott